Kai Hofmann email@example.com
MCCLib serves as a basis for writing public MUI Custom Classes including preference classes. It is a competitor to "mccheader.c" giving a custom class developer the basic library initialization code.
- Supports 68000-68060 including FPUs
- Automatically generates version-string including copyright and CPU information
- Supports preference classes including preference images
- Easier to use than mccheader.c
- Well formatted/readable source code
- Works with SAS/C and GCC 22.214.171.124
- Is prepared for working with StormC, Maxon C++, DICE C 3.x, VBCC, Aztec C and Lattice C
- Removed over-optimization for mcp's
- MUI 3.1 Developer
- SAS/C or GCC 126.96.36.199
And all other Aminet sites.
This is giftware!
Permission is hereby granted, without written agreement and without license or royalty fees, to copy and distribute this software and its documentation for any purpose, provided that the copyright notice and the following paragraphs appear in all copies of this software, to:
- All who will distribute this software for free.
- All free accessible Internet servers.
- All Aminet sites.
- Fred Fish for his great Amiga software library.
- The German SAAR AG PD library.
- Angela Schmidt's Meeting Pearls series.
- All others who do NOT take more than US$ 5.- for one disk that includes this software.