Kenneth "Kenny" Nilsen/
This tool enables you to use regions with SMPTE position stamps. This means you can drop regions onto the cue list and have them automatically placed just like their hostfile (if it has SMPTE set). Sunrize didn't seem to support this feature even though it was a documented feature.
In version 1.1 you can even set SMPTE stamps relative to the region's start position.
- Simple to use
- Copy the original SMPTE (if any) to all Regions.
- Optionally add Region start position to SMPTE stamp
- Uses no extra disk space
- Small and memory efficient.
- Allows clearing of all Region stamps
- OS 2.0 or better
- Sunrize AD516/AD1012 and Studio 16 v3.0 is recommended, but not needed to use the tool.
Distributed as freeware.
S16StampRegions is Copyright (c)1997 by Kenneth "Kenny" Nilsen/