Kai Hofmann email@example.com
Time is an abstract Custom Class of the Magic User Interface (c) by Stefan Stuntz.
It's a subclass of notify-class and only usable for developers who want to build subclasses of Time.mcc!
The idea of this class was born during developing my Gregor application.
MUI abstract public custom class that allows easy handling of time. Because it is abstract it is only usefull for developers working with classes that are based on Time.mcc (like TimeString.mcc), or those who want to build their own Time.mcc based classes.
- Handles daylight savings time
- Handles time zones
- Supports MUIM_Import and MUIM_Export
- Supports drops of other time objects and time-strings
- The time can be read in hours/minutes/seconds format or as seconds from midnight on
- The time range can be restricted
- It's possible to notify a Date.mcc object when the next or previous day was reached
- Method to set the current time
- Methods for increasing and decreasing the time
- Method to compare with another time object
- date.library 33.286
And all other Aminet sites.
This is freeware.
Permission is hereby granted, without written agreement and without license
or royalty fees, to copy and distribute this software and its documentation
for any purpose, provided that the copyright notice and the following
paragraphs appear in all copies of this software, to:
- All who will distribute this software for free.
- All free accessible Internet servers.
- All Aminet sites.
- Fred Fish for his great Amiga software library.
- The German SAAR AG PD library.
- Angela Schmidt's Meeting Pearls series.
- All others who do NOT take more than US$ 5.- for one disk that includes this software.