VDisk v2.7 (Update from v2.6)
Etienne Vogt <Etienne.Vogt@obspm.fr>
vdisk.device is a driver for a recoverable RAM disk. Main features are:
- Up to 16 units with virtually unlimited size (512 MB)
- Dynamic memory allocation and (optionally) de-allocation
- Full support of all AmigaDOS filesystems
- Will survive the heaviest system crashes as long as its own data is not corrupted
- In case of a recovery failure, the cause can be reported by a support command
VDisk requires AmigaDOS 2.04 or higher (v37).
On any Aminet site. It was uploaded to:
Freeware (C) Copyright 1994-1997 by Etienne Vogt.
Fixed a stupid bug that caused crashes when odd unit numbers were used on a 68000 system.