TimeString is a Custom Class of the Magic User Interface by Stefan Stuntz. It's a subclass of string-class and time-class.
TimeString is an MUI public custom class that displays a string gadget for time strings. The display format of the time string can be freely defined. An input string can be parsed by the given format string, or in various standard formates.
TimeString.mcc features that are of interest for users:
- Can be dragged around
- Accepts drops of other Time.mcc objects.
- Handles daylight savings time
- Handles time zones
- Supports 12h and 24h clocks
- Supports various string formats
TimeString.mcc features of interest for developers:
- Based on Time.mcc
- Supports MUIM_Import and MUIM_Export
- The time can be read in hour/minutes/seconds format or as seconds from midnight on
- The time range can be restricted - so the user can only input time that lies within his/her working time
- It's possible to notify a Date.mcc object when the next or previous day was reached
- Method to set the current time
- Methods for increasing and decreasing the time
- Method to compare with another time object
- Added AmigaGuide V40 features to the documentation
- Added "Please rate" section to the documentation
- Added MagicWB readme
- Compiled with MCCLib 12.2
- MCC-Install 43.21
- Now based on Time.mcc 12.3
- MUIA_String_Contents will now be filtered
- Improved demo
date.library 33.278 (included)
And all other Aminet sites.
For NON-COMMERCIAL USE this is giftware!
(Non-commercial includes giftware and shareware!)
Permission for COMMERCIAL USE is only given by an extra available commercial license that must be validated! Contact me directly for this license, because it will be individually handed out per your needs.
Please send me a full version of your product at no cost including free updates.
Permission is hereby granted, without written agreement and without license or royalty fees, to copy and distribute this software and its documentation for any purpose, provided that the copyright notice and the following paragraphs appear in all copies of this software, to:
- All who will distribute this software for free
- All free accessible Internet servers
- All Aminet sites
- Fred Fish for his great Amiga software library
- The German SAAR AG PD-Library
- Angela Schmidt's Meeting Pearls series
- All others who do NOT take more than US$ 5.- for one disk that includes this software
This package may not be included on any further Aminet CD-ROMs unless authors contributing their software to the CD-ROM, (without mentioning
distribution "NoCD") are granted a copy of the CD free of charge.