Contents | < Browse | Browse >
NGConfig - Configuration editor for NetGate
Midkemia Software Development
Uffe Holst Christiansen
NetGate by Michael Berg is an excellent Internet-Fidonet mail and news
gateway available for the Amiga.
Unfortunately the program comes without a configuration editor. This is
such a configuration editor.
NGConfig features include:
* Easy-to-use configuration GUI using gtlayout.library by Olaf
* AmigaGuide context sensitive online help, asynchronous
* Support for all NetGate 1.3 configuration keywords
* Fully localized - yet no localizations available
* That's all... it's after all only a configuration editor
NGConfig requires Kickstart 2.04 or higher.
Furthermore NGConfig requires gtlayout.library which are included in the
NGConfig distribution. reqtools.library is used for file and directory
requesters but is not included.
The user is required to read the accompanying 'NGConfig.doc' for full
installation, usage etc.
NGConfig is available on Aminet, eg.
NGConfig is Shareware. Shareware fee is one e-mail. Donations are