Contents | < Browse | Browse >
PO Box 59
UltraAccounts is a home accounts program which has been designed
to make things as simple and easy to use as possible - so that
even people who don't know anything at all about keeping accounts
(or using computers) should be able to use UltraAccounts without
any problems at all.
- Multitasking windows. Open and use several different windows
at exactly the same time.
- Supplied in English, Français & Nederlands.
- Multiple accounts & transaction tags.
- Full payslip support, including multiple wage configurations.
- Debit & credit standing orders, and timed transfers. The
transactions entered by these timed events can be edited or
erased *without* duplicate entries being created.
- Budgeting facilities.
- Common transactions & transfers. Predefine the details of any
often-used transactions or transfers, saving you from having to
keep retyping those details each time you enter that particular
- Reminders. Make sure you don't miss important events, such as
birthdays/anniversaries or bills that need paying.
- Pie, bar and line graphs, with optional future projections.
- Encrypted files, optionally password protected.
- Fully configurable export formats.
- Fixed some problems with the graphs.
- Tables are now properly aligned when using proportional fonts.
- Other bug fixes.
- Requires: AmigaOS 2.0, 2 meg ram.
- Recommended: AmigaOS 3.0, hard drive, additional memory, and
Available via FTP from Aminet sites.
Standard registration fee is 10 Pounds Sterling (or equivalent),
with poverty registrations accepted at reduced amounts.
Shareware, unregistered copies are freely distributable.
UltraAccounts is (C) Richard Smedley 1997