Contents | < Browse | Browse >
S-Mail: Miloslaw Smyk
ul. Orawska 22/34
This is external display library for Real3D v3.11 and CyberGraphX, which
has some special features.
- rendering on 15/16/24-bit deep screens directly to windows you use for
- simultaneous rendering to several windows at once,
- two optional dithering modes - Floyd-Steinberg and ordered 4x4 for high
quality 15- and 16-bit deep renderings,
- contents of any window can be saved as IFF file,
- small preferences editor that lets you change dithering modes and save
your preferred settings to disk,
- you can have more than one copy of Real3D using this library at the same
v40.2 - Some heuristics added that prevent it from rendering in non-view
windows. No more trashed Animation windows! Busy-looping in prefs
window fixed - oops! :) This also resolves problems with 68060 some of
you might have had. Documentation updated with new info and new e-mail.
- gfx-board with CyberGraphX
- Real3D v3
From aminet (gfx/board/wfmhcybergfx.lha) or from my homepage
US$ 20 or 30DM for registration
special price 25PLZ for people living in Poland
The software is free for people who registered previous version.
For details see doc-file.
The unregistered version is freely distributable if it is done
in a noncommercial way and the contents of the archive are kept
intact. The registered version is not freely distributable.