Contents | < Browse | Browse >
The 6809e Emulator
No E-Mail, Web page or FTP site :-(
A program to emulate the 6809e processor (as found on the Dragon 32
computer). It comes with a GUI-based virtual machine/debugger and a
command line assembler.
* Example programs, ready to run!
* Load and save are NOT disabled!!!!!!!!!!!!
* Multiple Hex view windows
* Multiple Disassembler windows
* Stacks (both user and system)
* Memory view/modify
* Control bar
* Self modifying code
* Very fast hard-coded assembler, supporting most directives
(including dbc, fcc etc)
* Saves virtual machine/raw data
* Memory-mapped text display screen
1.01 is a PAL/NTSC update.
68000. This product uses self-modifying code, and CCR, so any MMU and/or
CPU above 68000 will crash!
Aminet, for example:
Copyright 1995-7 by Steven Goodwin.
This version uploaded by the author.