Contents | < Browse | Browse >
S-444 47 Stenungsund
Visage is a picture viewer for all Amigas with OS 3.0 or better. The goal
is to have a rather fast viewer, with lots of features. Picture quality is
not the most important thing.
* Can display IFF ILBM, JPEG, PNG and datatype pictures.
* Full AA, ECS, CyberGraphX and RTG (I hope! ;) support.
* Supports PCHG (Palette CHanGe) and SHAM (Sliced HAM) IFF ILBM
* Can display "deep" pictures in all formats on ECS Amigas, rendered
in HAM, "normal" color (graphics card recommended) or grayscale.
* Xpk support for IFF ILBM pictures.
* Can scale any rendered picture to fit the screen.
* Extensive monitor support. Uses a BestModeID()-like function to
find a suitable mode (if needed).
* Several slideshow options, including a random and a sort mode,
making Visage nice for use with screen blankers as an external
* Background loading of next picture while viewing the current, if
there is enough memory (this can be disabled).
* Can read pictures from a named pipe.
* Some bugs and quirks fixed.
Any Aminet site, e.g.:
Via WWW, at:
Copyright (c) by Magnus Holmgren 1995-97
Visage is freely distributable.