Contents | < Browse | Browse >
Kai Hofmann (firstname.lastname@example.org)
MCCLib serves as a basis for writing public MUI Custom Classes including
preference classes. It is a competitor to "mccheader.c" giving a custom
class developer the basic library initialization code.
- Supports 68000-68060 including FPUs
- Automatically generates version-string including copyright and CPU
- Supports preference classes including preference images
- Well formatted/readable source code
- Separate archive
- Added Documentation
MUI 3.1 Developer
And all other Aminet sites.
This is Giftware!
Permission is hereby granted, without written agreement and without license
or royalty fees, to copy and distribute this software and its documentation
for any purpose, provided that the copyright notice and the following
paragraphs appear in all copies of this software, to:
- All who will distribute this software for free!
- All free accessible Internet servers!
- All Aminet sites
- Fred Fish for his great Amiga software library
- The German SAAR AG PD-Library
- Angela Schmidt's Meeting Pearls series
- All Simtel sites and CD-ROMs
- All others who do NOT take more than US$ 5.- for one disk that includes
This package may not be included on any further Aminet CD-ROMs unless
authors contributing their software to the CD-ROM, (without mentioning
distribution "NoCD") are granted a copy of the CD completely free of