Contents | < Browse | Browse >
Kai Hofmann (email@example.com)
MCC-Install is an installer script for MUI Custom Classes that is highly
modular to be reusable for other installer scripts.
- Follows the V43 Installer Style Guide
- Correctly supports the different user levels
- Install new/update mode
- Supports Installers prior to V43
- Highly automated
- Very flexible
- Very intelligent (for an installer-script ;-)
- It uses WrapGuide (if present) for the AmigaGuide documentation if
running under a pre V39 system.
- Autodetects the CPU/FPU
- Autodetects the OS version
- Autodetects the MUI version
- Autodetects existing files within the distribution archive
- Installs the optimal 68010-68060 binary if available
- Supports the following document formats: ASCII, AmigaGuide
- It supports the following languages: English, German, French, Danish,
Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Polish, Finnish, Greek, Czech
- Supports source code installation for the following programming
C, Assembler, Amiga-E, Modula II, Oberon
- It can be reused by (hopefully) all other MUI custom classes since the
authors of custom classes need to change only a few things:
* The #copyright variable
* The #min_mui_version and #min_mui_revision variables
* The #language_mcc and #language_mcp variables
* The P_CustomExists, P_CustomInstall and P_CustomUninstall procedures
* The 'APPNAME' tooltype within the MCC-Install icon
- Separate archive
- Added Documentation
And all other Aminet sites.
This is Giftware!
Permission is hereby granted, without written agreement and without license
or royalty fees, to copy and distribute this software and its documentation
for any purpose, provided that the copyright notice and the following
paragraphs appear in all copies of this software, to:
- All who will distribute this software for free!
- All free accessible Internet servers!
- All Aminet sites
- Fred Fish for his great Amiga-Software-Library
- The German SAAR AG PD-Library
- Angela Schmidt's Meeting Pearls serie
- All Simtel sites and CD-ROMs
- All others who do NOT take more than US$ 5.- for one disk that
includes this software!
This package may not be included on any further Aminet CD-ROMs unless
authors contributing their software to the CD-ROM, (without mentioning
distribution "NoCD") are granted a copy of the CD completely free of