Contents | < Browse | Browse >
After working hard on Minskies:The Abduction and GunFury, Binary Emotions
are looking into producing the sequel to "Speris Legacy". The design and
concept has been complete for quite a while, we are now at a stage where we
would like adventure game fanatics to express enhancements they would like
to see in the latest episode. Here are examples of what we've discussed.
* Twisting plot, with plenty of over dramatisation.
* The choice of strategy & arcade style combat.
* A greater and more flexible array of weapons.
* Possibility of multi player.
* A more simplified text interface, rather than the Monkey Island style
* Multi language select - German, French, Spanish, Italian + more.
* Stronger multi-thread puzzles.
* Meaningful sub games.
* Smaller levels, but with more overall locations to visit.
* Subtler background music.
* AGA & ECS in the same package (auto-enhancing)
* More help and clues available.
* A full character stats system.
We are also looking for talented artists & effects coders interested in
contributing their skills to help make Speris 2 a great follow up on Amiga
AGA/ECS & PC. If you are interested then please Email Ian at :
ISJOLLY@AOL.COM we can then discuss the work further.
Ian Jolly (Binary Emotions)