Contents | < Browse | Browse >
Kai Hofmann (email@example.com)
TimeString is a Custom Class of the Magic User Interface by Stefan Stuntz.
It's a subclass of string-class.
The idea of this class was born during developing my Gregor application.
TimeString.mcc allows an easy handling of time strings. It parses the time
string and is able to define the display format of the time string.
- Now based on Time.mcc
- Improved demo
- Adding great icons from Eric Gerard
- Improved formatter
- Improved parser
- Fixed Assembler interface
- Fixed Modula interface
- Fixed Amiga-E interface
- Fixed Oberon interface
- Now needs date.library 33.230
date.library 33.230+ (included)
And all other Aminet sites.
For NON-COMMERCIAL USE this is Giftware!
(Non-commercial includes Giftware and Shareware)
Permission for COMMERCIAL USE is only given by an extra available
commercial license that must be validated.
Contact me directly for this license, because it will be individually
handed out per your needs.
Please send me a full version of your product at no cost including
Permission is hereby granted, without written agreement and without
license or royalty fees, to copy and distribute this software and its
documentation for any purpose, provided that the copyright notice and
the following paragraphs appear in all copies of this software, to:
- All who will distribute this software for free!
- All free accessible Internet servers!
- All Aminet sites
- Fred Fish for his great Amiga-Software Library
- The German SAAR AG PD-Library
- Angela Schmidt's Meeting Pearls series
- All Simtel sites and CD-ROMs
- All others who do NOT take more than US$ 5.- for one disk that
includes this software!
This package may not be included on any further Aminet CD-ROMs unless
authors contributing their software to the CD-ROM, (without mentioning
distribution "NoCD") are granted a copy of the CD completely free