Contents | < Browse | Browse >
Kai Hofmann (email@example.com)
Time is an abstract Custom Class of the Magic User Interface
by Stefan Stuntz.
It's a subclass of notify-class and only usable for developers who
want to build subclasses of Time.mcc!
The idea of this class was born during developing my Gregor application.
Time.mcc allows an easy handling of time. It lets the developer specify a
range within which the time must fall and it handles different time zones.
And all other Aminet sites.
This is Freeware!
Permission is hereby granted, without written agreement and without
license or royalty fees, to copy and distribute this software and its
documentation for any purpose, provided that the copyright
notice and the following paragraphs appear in all copies of this
- All who will distribute this software for free!
- All free accessible Internet servers!
- All Aminet sites
- Fred Fish for his great Amiga-Software Library
- The German SAAR AG PD-Library
- Angela Schmidt's Meeting Pearls series
- All Simtel sites and CD-ROMs
- All others who do NOT take more than US$ 5.- for one disk that
includes this software!
This package may not be included on any further Aminet CD-ROMs unless
authors contributing their software to the CD-ROM, (without mentioning
distribution "NoCD") are granted a copy of the CD completely free