Contents | < Browse | Browse >
Chris Corr - email@example.com
It has many features not found in other Workbench games, and will easily
while away the boredom while you copy files etc. These features include:
- Runs in a window on the workbench screen, in any screen mode.
- Automatic window scaling depending on current screen mode/resolution.
- Plays Protracker modules while playing the game.
- Three different speeds.
- Three highscore tables - One for each speed.
- Iconify mode.
- Automatic pausing when you deselect the window.
- Fuel guage score bar.
And many more......
The game will run on any Amiga running Workbench 2.x or better.
It is freeware, and therefore free to download and give to anyone.
To download the game, or read the online documentation, go to
or it is available from any Aminet site. e.g.