Contents | < Browse | Browse >
PO Box 59
An intuitive & easy-to-use accounts program, specially designed
to be suitable for non-computer-users as well as experts.
- Multiple accounts & transaction tags.
- Compatible with UltraPayAdvice, for taking care of all your
payslips. (Aminet: biz/misc/ultrapay.lha)
- Debit & credit standing orders, and timed transfers. The
transactions entered by these timed events can be edited or
erased *without* duplicate entries being created.
- Budgeting facilities.
- Common transactions & transfers: These let you predefine the
details of commonly-used transactions and transfers (eg. doing
the weekly shopping) to save you from having to keep typing in
exactly the same details each time you enter that transaction.
- Reminders: Make sure that you don't miss any important events
like birthdays/anniversaries, or bills that need paying.
- Pie, bar and line graphs, with optional future projections.
- Encrypted files, optionally password protected.
- Multiple data export configurations.
- Major improvements to the GUI.
- Now supports up to 50 seperate accounts, 50 tags, etc.
- Bar & line graphs are again account-based instead of tag-based.
- You can now select the start & end dates of the transactions to
be displayed on the screen.
- When erasing timed events, you are now asked whether or not you
also want to erase the transactions created by those events.
- When selecting start & end dates, you're no longer restricted
to dates with transactions on them!
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
- Requires: AmigaOS 2.0, 2 meg ram, reqtools.library (supplied)
- Recommended: AmigaOS 3.0, hard drive, additional memory
Available via FTP from Aminet sites.
The unregistered version is fully functional, but will display
shareware reminders from time to time.
Standard registration fee is 10 Pounds Sterling (or equivalent)
Shareware, unregistered copies are freely distributable.
UltraAccounts is (C) Richard Smedley 1997