Contents | < Browse | Browse >
PO Box 59
An intuitive & easy-to-use accounts program, specially designed
to be suitable for non-computer-users as well as experts.
- Multiple accounts & transaction tags.
- Compatible with UltraPayAdvice, for taking care of all your
payslips. (Aminet: biz/misc/ultrapay.lha)
- Debit & credit standing orders, and timed transfers. The
transactions entered by these timed events can be edited or
erased *without* duplicate entries being created.
- Budgeting facilities.
- Common transactions & transfers: These let you predefine the
details of commonly-used transactions and transfers (eg. doing
the weekly shopping) to save you from having to keep typing in
exactly the same details each time you enter that transaction.
- Reminders: Make sure that you don't miss any important events
like birthdays/anniversaries, or bills that need paying.
- Pie, bar and line graphs, with optional future projections.
- Encrypted files, optionally password protected.
- Multiple data export configurations.
- Account/tag details can be locked for all new transactions.
- Transactions can now be "disabled" from the running balances.
- Custom-defined formats for exporting data, for use in other
- Transactions can now be saved as an ASCII text file.
- Much faster loading & saving of UltraPayAdvice files.
- Now uses proper ASL file requesters.
- Numerous enhancements & bug fixes.
- Requires: AmigaOS 2.0, 2 meg ram, reqtools.library (supplied)
- Recommended (but not essential): Hard drive, additional ram
Available via FTP from Aminet sites.
The unregistered version is fully functional, but will display
shareware reminders from time to time.
Standard registration fee is 10 Pounds Sterling (or equivalent)
Shareware, unregistered copies are freely distributable.
UltraAccounts is (C) Richard Smedley 1996