Contents | < Browse | Browse >
Roland JV-80 Patch Editor
Jon Rocatis - email@example.com
This is an advanced patch editor for the Roland JV-80 synthesizer.
It allows you to edit almost all parameters in the synth. Creating
your own sounds have never been easier or as much fun!
The program is build up using different windows for different
parts of the synth. There are windows for TVA, TVF, Pitch, Waves,
LFO etc.. All of these windows can be opened and closed as you please.
- Multi-window design
- Graphical editing of envelopes
- Patch bank editor with drag'n'drop support
- Support for all waveform expansion modules
- Is able to load raw SysEx dump JV-80 patches from ex. "SysExpert"
- Quick optional gadget help. Place the mouse pointer over a gadget and
you will get an explanation of which effect that gadget has over the
- 100% font sensitive
- Keyboard and/or mouse operated
- Online context sensitive AmigaGuide help
- Easy to install. Uses "Installer"
MUI 3.3 installed
AmigaOS 2.0 or better
The Apache main program. Available on Aminet. (mus/midi/apache.lha)
A Roland JV-80 synthesizer (not *needed* but the program is not
very useful without :)
Available on Aminet
30 USD. 25 USD if you want your keyfile by e-mail only.