Contents | < Browse | Browse >
Amiga CDROM Guide
Anders Bakkevold. (email@example.com)
Amiga CDROM Guide (ACDG) was made to help Amiga-owners to pick the right
CDROM for their needs. It doesn't include commecial games or
photoCD-discs, but all Amiga PD/clipart/fonts/modules collections.
- It is in the Amigaguide-format.
- You will find all the vital information on a CDROM, like price, contents,
- Covers 314 CDROMs!
- 145+ of the CDROMs have a review
- If you're interrested in for instance raytracing, click on the keyword
"Raytracing" to get a list of all CDROMs that can be assosiated with
- Other keywords: Clipart, fonts, pictures, utilities, GNU, text-files,
- It's up-to-date with the latest CDROM releases.
- It is completely independent
All in all: 680kB of pure information!
v1.5 Sixth release. Contains information about 314 CD-ROMs.
- 30 CD-ROMs Added:
Advanced Military Systems
All Dogs Go To Heaven
AMUC CD 4
CD-ROM World Atlas
CD32 Gamer Issue 10
CD32 Gamer Issue 6
CD32 Gamer Issue 8
CD32 Gamer Issue 9
Clipart & Fonts CD
Demos & Tools 1
Desktop Publisher's Dream 2
EMC Index CD
EMC Phase 4
FractalPro Image Library 1
Gamers' Delight 2
Lightwave 3D Enhancer
Netnews Offline 1
Nothing But GIFs AGA
Octamed 6 CD
Texture Heaven 2
The New Basics Electronic Cookbook
- the ISBN field has been removed because it took too much space, and
not many CDs used it. The ISBN number will now appear in the
"comments" field. (Saved ~35kB!)
- a lot of info added, for instance many reviews from Amiga Format
- 145+ of the CDs have a review
You will need a program able to display Amigaguide files, like Multiview or
Amiga CDROM Guide is available from any Aminet site, for instance:
You can also email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will send you the latest
There is also a WWW version available here:
Amiga CDROM Guide is freeware.
Amiga CDROM Guide v1.5 is copyright 1995 Anders Bakkevold.
All rights reserved. You may copy it as you like, as
long as no changes are made to the archive, and you
don't charge more than #2.00 for the media and