Contents | < Browse | Browse >
Version 1.7 (2/3/96)
Peter E. Janes
6868 Egremont Road
R. R. #8
Watford, Ontario, Canada
Ensemble Verbes is a program to help students practise and master French
verbs in the most common tenses of the language. It is designed to support
classroom work, not to replace it.
The shareware version contains only -er verbs and present, present
subjunctive and present participle.
The registered version of Ensemble Verbes features:
* Over 75 verbs, including -er, -ir, -re, reflexive and irregular
* Seven tenses: present, compound past, imperfect, future,
conditional, subjunctive present and present participle
* Full online, context-sensitive help via AmigaGuide tm
* Close adherence to Amiga User Interface Style Guide
* Sound support
* Support for international keyboards
* Locale support (English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish
and Swedish catalogs included)
Registered users can also obtain The French Student's Dictionary & Guide,
Second Edition, a 158-page book featuring:
* French/English and English/French sections
* Most commonly used vocabulary, in context
* Many easy-to-understand examples to help in selection of
* Many idiomatic expressions
* Regular and irregular verb charts
* Reference grammar guide
* Over 5700 entries
This is an update to Ensemble Verbes 1.6. It contains a new German catalog
and fixes some bugs in the Installer scripts.
Any Amiga running AmigaOS 2.04 or above. AmigaGuide/MultiView and
Installer are recommended.
All files can be found on any Aminet site.
The unregistered version of Ensemble Verbes may be found at:
ftp://ftp.wustl.edu/pub/aminet/misc/edu/Verbes.lha (74248 bytes)
Patch files for registered versions may be found at:
ftp://ftp.wustl.edu/pub/aminet/misc/edu/VerbesRegPch17.lha (44018 bytes)