Contents | < Browse | Browse >
Email : email@example.com
Snail : Turfveldenstraat 37
NL-5632 XH EINDHOVEN
* New and Improved Formula. Now with WYSIWYG Preview option. *
HTML-Heaven is a suite of _four_ programs intended to make the creation and
maintenance of WWW (HTML) pages easy. The programs in the suite interface
with your favorite editor (providing it supports text insertion via ARexx)
to provide you with a very comfortable environment. Now inserting HTML
commands is as simple as point and click. This is the upgrade from version
1.2 with a host of exciting new features.
Version 1.3 has all the features of version 1.2. Plus:
* AutoView option allows automatic WYSIWYG preview of HTML documents using
your Amiga WWW browser after each change you make.
* Support for some more editors, like Write, Final Writer and BEd (Black's
* Workbench 2.04 or above.
* ARexx (bundled with Workbench 2.04 and above.)
* Around 1MB of free memory.
* About 300KB of floppy or harddisk space. (installing the entire suite
* A supported editor.
* A supported WWW browser for use with the AutoView feature.
- WWW - http://www.iaehv.nl/users/paul/index.html
- Most Aminet sites. Examples of which are:
The registration fee for the HTML-Heaven package still is only:
- Nederland Dfl 15,-
- Europe DM 15,- / Dfl 15,-
- Rest of the World US$ 15.- / Dfl 20.-
The unregistered version is freely distributable if done in a non-
commercial way. The registered version and it's personal keyfile are *NOT*
This suite of programs is copyright 1994, 95 by Paul Kolenbrander.
To encourage users to register, (I'd like to get some return for all this
effort I have put into creating the suite.) the freely distributable
versions does not support ToolTypes/parameters and will not supply on-line
help. Furthermore a 'reminder' requester appears on exiting any of the
four programs comprising the suite. The unregistered versions will also
not allow more than 5 ARexx commands per session. They'll keep
functioning, but ignore any further ARexx commands given by the user as it
has unloaded it's ARexx Host.