Contents | < Browse | Browse >
Iconographics -- Amazing Icon/NewIcon package.
E-mail address: email@example.com
Iconographics is a complete collection of high quality, 8 colour
replacement icons for Workbench versions 2 and 3. This version contains
over 400 icons. Also included are backdrops, MUI gadget and mouse pointer
images and other extra stuff.
* Easy to use mouse driven installer, that replaces only the icons imagery,
while keeping the other attributes intact.
* Ability to install the icons as normal Amiga icons or NewIcons.
* Icons for all standard Workbench files are included, with lots of custom
drawer icons, program icons, Toolmanager dock icons and default icons for
different types of files.
* Eight colour palette incorporating all main colours (red, green, blue,
* Construction Kit IFF picture for easy cutting-and-pasting of your own
* The icons retain their looks even on 4-colour screens.
* Professional quality imagery.
* IconInstaller bugfixes
* Extra stuff to further enhance the Workbench appearance: Backdrops, MUI
gadget images, mouse pointers, fonts.
AmigaDOS release 2.04 or newer is required.
Lha or some similar utility is needed to unpack the archive.
MultiView (or AmigaGuide) is required to easily read the documentation.
NewIcon.library is optional, but provides extra functionality.
Iconographics 3.0 is available from Aminet, e.g.:
and on mirrors.
None. This software is priceless :-).
Freely distributable as long as the contents of the archive are kept
E-mail address for bug reports and feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org