Contents | < Browse | Browse >
A short list of features for an upcoming Commodore 16/+4 emulator...
Name: A4 (great eh? :-) )
Prozessor: needs 68020 (sorry for A500/600/2000 users)
OS-version: 2.0 or later
* emulates the Commodore C-16/Plus4 OS (Basic 3.5 + Ass. monitor)
* allows data storage in Amiga directories (LOAD and SAVE)
(a floppy-drive emulation)
* real Floppy (C=1541) access (par. port) is worked on, but is
still very buggy
* 32K of memory are availible ( 64K is worked on)
* V1.0 written in C
* current V2.0 written in assembler
* runs on a Workbench window or on its own customscreen
* VIC emulation is very raw (but uses the build in charater set
which can be customised. Only standart colors are supported now.
The first public release will be V 0.1!
The 64 KB version allready works :-)