Contents | < Browse | Browse >
Fabio Bizzetti (email@example.com)
Music : Ruben Monteiro
5 Albert Road,
Staffordshire, B79 7JN, UK
Tel. 01827 312 302
Fax. 01827 670 10
A fast frenetic, seat of the pants 3D virtual racing game, for those who
want to fly without wings!
VK is the fastest, smoothest, most detailed full-screen texture mapped game
the Amiga has ever seen. Combining all the fun and action of karting into
a totally realistic and mind numbingly fast driving experience. VK is
- 25 frames/second full screen action, its fast!
- Full texture mapped circuits and scenery
- Fly-by helicopter circuit previews
- Full 3d or 2D overhead game views
- Qualifying and intelligent computer opponents
- Realistic kart fx.
- Beginners, advanced, and Expert tracks
- 100cc and 125cc karts
- Hard disk installable
- Amiga 1200 (AGA) only - even faster on accelerated machines!
All Amiga AGA machines (A1200 & A4000)
Makes full use of extra memory or accelerator.
Hard Disk installable
Release Date : 10th October '95.
Commercial game. Available from most high street shops, if not, why not!
Also available direct from OTM mail order on +44 (0)1827 312 302 and
available now by credit card. Playable demo on most Amiga mag coverdisks
across Europe over the next month or two (Nov-Dec 95).
(c) Fabio Bizzetti. Commercial release - NOT freely distributable