Contents | < Browse | Browse >
Alien Breed 3D Special Edition
Alien Breed 3D - Full screen 1x1 Pixel Mode!!! Yes it`s true!!
Having caught wind of what other people were up to, Andy (coder behind
AB3D) has managed to re-write a lot of the original AB3D engine and now
offers the following features;
NEW ENGINE FEATURES!
* Glass Objects (great effect)
* Transparent textures (for fences etc)
* Ability to look up and down (Like, for eg, Dark Forces/Descent)
CHUNKY TO PLANAR SCREEN CONVERSION FOR 030+ BASED AMIGAS!
* 2 screen resolutions 192x128, 320x256
* 256 or 64 colours for A3000 compatability!
* Pixel Ratio options 2:2, 2:1, 1:1
* Support for Graphics cards such as the Picasso II
It is planned that we will offer the new code as part of the AB3D SPECIAL
EDITION PACK that we are now planning (price & availability to be
confirmed, but this will be shortly after Xmas).
The pack will also contain the following;
* Level Editor. Fully documented, INTUITIVE editor to all users
to define their own levels using existing or completely new graphics.
* Ability to load in original AB3D levels for inspection, plus
information in the manual about the levels (maps, design hints)
* Ability to design and introduce new aliens
* Ability to enter own mission text
* Ability to incorporate new sound fx
* A set of new levels using all new features to test AB3D stalwarts
ONLY TEAM17 MAKES IT HAPPEN... WATCH OUT FOR MORE NEWS SOON!!!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for news and information.