Contents | < Browse | Browse >
Email : email@example.com
Snail : Turfveldenstraat 37
NL-5632 XH EINDHOVEN
HTML-Heaven is a suite of _four_ programs intended to make the
creation and maintenance of WWW (HTML) pages easy. The programs
in the suite interface with your favorite editor (providing it
supports text insertion via ARexx) to provide you with a very
comfortable environment. Now inserting HTML commands is as simple
as point and click. This is the upgrade from version 1.1 with a
host of exiting new features.
Version 1.2 has all the features of version 1.1. Plus:
* Support for five new editors. MEmacs (thanks to Ellis Pritchard)
AME, PolyEd, SkoEd and EdWord v5.(Thanks to Martin Reddy)
* Improved scripts for a number of editors now support blocks the
same way that the TTX script does. (Yes, CygnusEd as well)
Just mark a block and hit eg. the <B></B> gadget in HTML-Heaven.
* Support for character entities so you can now embed special
characters like ®, æ and þ for example.
* The brunt of the new NetScape extensions to the HTML language.
Including the BackGround= tag.
* Optional Edit Tag requester allows you to edit outgoing tag before
it is sent to the editor. Useful for entering URL's etc. in tags.
* The documentation is now also available in HTML format. And can be
viewed online via WWW on http://www.iaehv.nl/users/paul/index.html.
* iso2html (simply convert ISO Latin-1 characters to HTML entities)
tool by Christian Ruetgers is now included in the distribution.
* Workbench 2.04 or above.
* ARexx (bundled with Workbench 2.04 and above.)
* Around 1MB of free memory.
* About 300KB of floppy or harddisk space. (installing the entire
suite and docs.)
- WWW - http://www.iaehv.nl/users/paul/index.html
- Most Aminet sites. Examples of which are:
The registration fee for the HTML-Heaven package still is only:
- Nederland Dfl 15,-
- Europe DM 15,- / Dfl 15,-
- Rest of the World US$ 15.- / Dfl 20.-
The unregistered version is freely distributable if done in a non-
The registered version and it's personal keyfile are *NOT* freely
This suite of programs is copyright 1994, 95 by Paul Kolenbrander.
To encourage users to register, (I'd like to get some return for
all this effort I have put into creating the suite.) the freely
distributable versions does not support ToolTypes/parameters and
will not supply on-line help. Furthermore a 'reminder' requester
appears on exiting any of the four programs comprising the suite.
The unregistered versions will also not allow more than 5 ARexx
commands per session. They'll keep functioning, but ignore any
further ARexx commands given by the user as it has unloaded it's