Contents | < Browse | Browse >
Steve Quartly (steveq@sndcrft.DIALix.oz.au)
The ultimate image viewer for OpalVision!
SqOpal is a image viewer for the OpalVision graphics card. If
superview.library is installed you can show all the image formats supported
by superview. Without superview you can show all the image formats
supported by OpalPaint.
- Loads over 20 different image formats
- Images can be re-saved into another image format
- Full image scrolling
- Proportional image positioning
- Automatic image centering on loading
- Scaling of images to fit the screen
- Full control of screen format (High Res/Interlace/Overscan)
- SqOpal is a commodity
- SqOpal has a appicon
- Workbench/CLI interface
- Multi-select images from ASL requester
- Use Opal OR ASL requester
- Slide-Show mode with delay time for multi selected images
- Fully configurable
- Latch the Opal display for Workbench backdrops
- Full mouse and/or keyboard support
- OpalVision graphics card
(Available from Aminet pub/aminet/gfx/show)
(Not essential but HIGHLY recommended)
Any Aminet site.
ftp://ftp.wustl.edu/pub/aminet/gfx/show/SqOpal13.lha - (44723) bytes
Freely redistributable as long as archive is intact. All
rights reserved. Not to be re-sold, except for duplication/disk
costs ($4 max), or with express written consent from the author.