Contents | < Browse | Browse >
Aric R Caley / Greywire Designs.
Email: email@example.com (Cannot reply to messages at this time)
Replacement AmigaGuide (1.3/2.x) and Multiview (3.x) viewer. Reads
and displays XPK compressed files. Uses special format for
Amigaguide files that lets them load *FASTER* than uncompressed
files normaly load. Uses very little memory -- less than normal
Amigaguide and *much* less than other XPK based viewers.
* Keyboard shortcuts in 3.x work again.
* Custom (IFF based) high-performance Amigaguide file format:
* Conversion/Compression utility provided.
* XPK compression.
* Index chunk allows for FAST loading.
* Loads only the nodes you are looking at, to save memory.
* Single executable is 1.3, 2.x and 3.x compatible.
* Arrow keys and all shortcuts now really work.
* Links to other, compressed, Amigaguide files now work (3.x only)
* Many bugs fixed.
Requires 1.3 and above of Workbench, 3.1 recomended.
Amigaguide library (under 1.3 - 2.1).
Guidemaster is available on any Aminet mirror in 'text/hyper':
Shareware ($10), or other physical or monetary donations.
Freely distributable ShareWare, Copyright (c) 1995 by Aric R Caley.