Contents | < Browse | Browse >
Via Lemonia 49
40133 Bologna ITALY
NetMail is an electronic mail program with several interesting
- Graphic User Interface for all operations
- Shell interface for scripting purposes
- Autoconfiguration (as possible)
- Help on line (incomplete)
- Designed for Internet, works with UUCP and terminal
- Arexx drivers for many Readers, Editors, Encoders,
SMTP & POP clients
- Multiple users
- Multiple accounts
- Multiple signatures
- User definable Groups to collect mail
- Nicknames of users, groups, groups of groups, groups of
- Filters for automatic transfer of mail in Groups
- Filters for Arexx macro execution
- Automatic deletion of older messages in Groups
- Delayed message composition
- File attachments (MIME, UUencode)
ZedRexx by David Junod is required to start NetMail.
AmiTCP, POP & SMTP clients, UUencode & MIME encoders are also
required in order to use all program features.
NetMail 1.0 is available on aminet as NetMail-10.lha in
NetMail is shareware.
The registration fee is USD 30 or DM 40 or Lire 50000.
NetMail is SHARWARE and (c) 1995 Riccardo Solmi. It may be
freely distributed in its intact form. If you use it as your
primary mail program you must register.