Contents | < Browse | Browse >
Program to aid inducement of lucid dreams via audio suggestion Lucid
dreaming - dreaming with awareness of it being a dream, often allowing
control of events and surroundings, creating an effect similar to virtual
reality but without the need for a silly hat. Fly like a bird! Drive a
Ferrari! Magic yourself up an island paradise!
- Uses cyclic volume variations to avoid filtering by auditory
- Fully configurable: user control over:
- Pitch, Frequency, Rate, and Sex of voice
- Message given
- Minimum and maximum volume reached in cycles
- Volume increase/cycle
- Delay between cycles
- All options controlled by a single menu screen - changing variables is
as easy as typing in a number
- Timer feature allowing user to start suggestions when asleep
- Visible display of time remaining before cycles start
- Comes pre-configured with all options set to those that have proved
successful in the past, allowing user to start straight away.
- Could also potentially be used as a general method for giving
suggestions while asleep
Requires a version of workbench with SAY (e.g. 1.3)
- Most Aminet sites. Examples of which are:
Shareware, 10 UKP or equivalent amount in any other currency if you like
it, nothing if you don't. I maintain copyright of the Amiga version and
of the original idea. Details are in the .doc file with the program...
Please keep the program and the documentation together. Other than
that, feel free to distribute it anywhere you want...