Contents | < Browse | Browse >
ChaosPro is a fractal generating and exploring program.
- It is able to transform the 2D images into the third dimension
to get nice looking fractal mountains or valleys.
- The fractal pictures can be saved in 24 bit. If you choose the
right parameters, you get stunning pictures with lots of
- Animations can be created, such as a 3D fly into the M-Set.
The animations are saved in AnimOpt5 format, and can therefore
be played with your favorite anim program.
Of course the program has:
- ...an Arexx Port
- ...contexts ensitive Online Help
- ...is font sensitive
- ...multi-level-undo/redo for the various parameters,
- ...several fractal types such as Julia set, Mandelbrot set,
Bifurcation diagrams, Brownian Motion, Lyapunov Space, Dynamic
Systems and a formula editor for creating your own Julia- and
ChaosPro should run on all graphics cards with an intuition
emulator; it doesn't use hacks (as far as I know).
What makes it different from the competitors?
There are many other fractal programs out there, like FractInt
and Mand2000: ChaosPro is ment to combine the power of FractInt
with the well known features of Mand2000 like Multiwindowing
(several fractals can be calculated at the same time in
different windows) and this 'Click and Zoom' (just double click
onto an interesting point of the fractal and the program will
- Amiga OS2.0
- FPU (68881/68882/68040)
- 1 MB RAM just to run.
If you want to calculate and save, say, a 640x480 fractal in
24 bit, then you will need more RAM (1.2 MB just for the
- Harddisk not required.
- reqtools.library (included in the archive),
- Installer from Commodore (not included)
- amigaguide.library from Commodore (not included).
ChaosPro is on the Amiga Magazine Public Domain Diskettes.
The complete (and only the complete!) Amiga Magazine PD-Disks
are freely distributable.
ChaosPro Copyright (c) 1995 Martin Pfingstl
Because only the original Amiga Magazine PD-Disks are freely
distributable, I wasn't allowed to change their contents to add
the english documentation. So the english documentation is found
separately. If you want the english documentation, you have to
download it from the directory /pub/aminet/docs/hyper/CProEng.lha