Contents | < Browse | Browse >
Email : email@example.com
Post : Turfveldenstraat 37
NL-5632 XH EINDHOVEN
HTML-Heaven is a suite of _four_ programs intended to make the
creation and maintenance of WWW (HTML) pages easy. The programs
in the suite interface with your favorite editor (providing it
supports text insertion via ARexx) to provide you with a very
comfortable environment. Now inserting HTML commands is as simple
as point and click. This is the upgrade from version 1.01 with a
host of exciting new features.
Version 1.1 has all the features of version 1.01. Plus:
* A new, very powerful ARexx script for TurboText 2.0. Thanks
to Cletus Baker who wrote this gem.
* An info requester giving the ARexx Hostname, the window's x and
y position as well as width and height. Very useful in setting
up your HTML-Heaven environment. (tooltypes etc.)
* HTML-Wizard, This new addition to the suite is functionally
the same as HTML-Genie, but it uses cycle gadgets instead of
* All four programs now have an ARexx host built-in.
Many thanks to Michael Sinz for his SimpleRexx package that made
adding the Arexx host to the suite indeed a far less intimidating
* Workbench 2.04 or above.
* ARexx (bundled with Workbench 2.04 and above.)
* Around 1MB of free memory.
* About 300KB of floppy or harddisk space. (installing the entire
suite and docs.)
- Most Aminet sites. Examples of which are:
The registration fee for the HTML-Heaven package still is only:
- Nederland Dfl 15,-
- Europe DM 15,- / Dfl 15,-
- Rest of the World US$ 15.- / Dfl 20.-
The unregistered version is freely distributable.
The registered version and it's special keyfile are *NOT* freely
This suite of programs is copyright 1994 by Paul Kolenbrander.
To encourage users to register, (I'd like to get some return for
all this effort I have put into creating the suite.) the freely
distributable versions does not support ToolTypes/parameters and
will not supply on-line help. Furthermore a 'reminder' requester
appears on exiting any of the four programs comprising the suite.
The unregistered versions will also not allow more than 5 ARexx
commands per session.