Contents | < Browse | Browse >
Adriano De Minicis (MC4948@mclink.it)
Hardware project of a low cost, very small external battery backed up
clock calendar for all Amigas (especially for A1200, A500, A600).
It is connected to the mouse port #2 (Game port).
Shareware, includes source in Assembler.
Changes from v1.22 to v2.0:
- Added pcb layout (with registration).
- Added MagicWB icons for the program.
- Revised docs and shareware drawings (now completely redrawn and
printed with a 360 DPI inkjet printer)
- Now it may be mounted internally in the rear opening under the
disk-drive of the A1200.
- It may also use a cheaper not-rechargeable battery instead of NiCd.
- Added the possibility to order the clock chip.
Schematic/Assembly instructions available with shareware donation.
Any Aminet site, for example:
The shareware fee is 10000 Lit, 7 US$ or 12 DM
MouseClock is shareware. The archive is freely distributable.
See documentation for details.
The package is Copyright 1993-95 by Adriano De Minicis