Contents | < Browse | Browse >
Andreas M. Kirchwitz (csh 5.20+),
based on csh 5.19 by Urban D. Mueller
C-Shell is a replacement for the AmigaDOS command line interface.
Many builtin Unix-like commands, very fast script language, file-
name completion, command-name completion, comfortable command line
editing, pattern matching, AUX: mode, object oriented file classes,
abbreviation of internal and external commands. Supports multiple
C-Shell is easy to install and to use. Online help for all
commands, functions and various subjects. ARP-free!
Changes since version 5.39 (summary):
- Fixed error message for builtin command "copy": if no special
error message was available, always the string "(no mem)" was
- New placeholders "-1" and "-2" for builtin command "window".
- Increased maximum value for window dimensions from 1023 to 32767
for builtin command "window".
- Environment variables LINES and COLUMNS override window bounds
from Amiga console.device.
(if env vars are set, no CSI sequence is sent)
- Builtin command "mem" now shows size of largest available memory
- Various minor changes/enhancements to existing commands.
- Miscellaneous minor bug fixes.
See file "HISTORY" in archive csh540.lha for complete listing
of changes and new features.
AmigaOS 2.0 (or higher)
FTP/Internet: AmiNet and mirrors
UUCP/E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Send mail to the address above and put the
line "send /pub/aminet/util/shell/csh540.lha"
in the body. (same for "csh540src.lha")
The archive "csh540.lha" contains binary and documentation,
while "csh540src.lha" contains C source code (for SAS/C 6).
Freely distributable, Copyright by the individual authors.