Contents | < Browse | Browse >
SoundBox - Sample converter and player
E-Mail: email@example.com (Germany)
or firstname.lastname@example.org (international)
SoundBox is a sample converter. It is able to read and write
audio samples in the formats
- RAW (8 bit mono only),
- IFF (8 bit and 16(!) bit, mono/stereo),
- VOC (2 bit, 4 bit and 8 bit, mono/stereo),
- WAVE (8 bit, 12 bit and 16 bit, mono/stereo),
- AIFF (8 bit, 16 bit, mono/stereo),
- MAUD (8 bit, 16 bit, mono/stereo), and
- Maestro (8 bit, 16 bit, mono/stereo).
- font sensitive, localized GUI (german, english)
- ARexx port (registered users only)
- plays 14 bit using internal hardware
- sample rates up to 60 kHz on any Amiga
- full online help
- loop editor
Currently, SoundBox has only german documentations.
Since 1.95: Minor debuggings
AmigaOS 2.04 is required only.
I suggest lots of RAM, a harddisk, and 68020 or better to
get the full pleasure using SoundBox.
Any Aminet site and Aminet CD #5
SoundBox196.lha 102052 Bytes
With some small limitations, SoundBox is freeware.
You have to register if you want to get the missing
Registration fee: DM 20 (cash, eurocheque *ONLY*)
Freeware with limitations