Contents | < Browse | Browse >
Elversound: Amiga PCMCIA audio Card
Elverson Puzzle Company
P.O. Box 258
Elverson, PA 19520
FAX: +610 277 9006
Elversound is a multi-function audio card for any PCMCIA equipped Amiga.
It was designed by the same engineers responsible for the DSS8+ sound
sampler. Hardware features include:
1. Stereo CD quality 16 bit sound.
3. Separate stereo line level and stereo microphone inputs.
4 Separate stereo line level and stereo headphone outputs.
5. Built in multi-channel stereo mixer.
6. Built in 4:1 ADPCM compression hardware.
7. Sampling rates up to 48KHz in 16 bit stereo.
Selected software features:
1. Record, playback, and edit samples from disk or RAM.
2. Plays standard Microsoft Windows (tm) .WAV files.
3. Built in signal processing routines for special effects.
4. ARexx interface allows customization and integration with other
Elversound requires an A600 or A1200 with Workbench 2.04 or better. A hard
drive is recommended.
Suggested retail price $299.00
Optional Microsoft Windows (tm) drivers are also available. With the
Windows drivers you can use the card with a PC compatible laptop as well as
You can obtain more information via email. Write to "firstname.lastname@example.org" with
"Elversound info" in the subject line. Please include your name, mailing
address, and email address in the message.