Contents | < Browse | Browse >
Image Processing Revelations (IPR)
2270 AD Voorburg
PHONE/FAX: (int)-31-70 3854173
IPR is a NEW, FAST and INTUITIVE image processing package
with features not seen in any other image processor!
Fast operation and the easy, intuitive control of the image
processing are IPR's major advantages.
- Supported file formats:
BMP, GIF, IFF, JPEG, TIFF, PCX, TARGA, Datatypes (*), Multipic (*)
(*) Special Amiga-libraries, allowing further loading of PBM,
VLAB, YUVN, PGM, PPM, QRT, SunRaster, XIPaint, and others.
- Internal screengrabber.
- Support for all Amiga chipsets (screen modes PAL, NTSC, DblPAL,
DblNTSC, VGA, MULTISCAN and others).
- Easy-to-master, intuitive, consistent interface.
- Color manipulations on one of (or a combination of)
the red, green or blue components of the picture.
- Color manipulations on specified color registers.
- Real-time color manipulation.
- Brightness, BroadCast, ColorFilter, Contrast, GammaCorrect,
GrayScale, Intensity Range, Negative, Palette, Posterize, Arc,
Fisheye, Flip, Mirror, Rotate, Shear, Sinewave, Pixelize,
Spotlight, De-interlace, LineArt, Relief, Sharpen, Smooth,
ColorReduction, Make 24-bit, Palette optimization, RenderHAM,
CropRectangle, Scale, and more!
- Each function has a built-in demo-mode, showing the user the
possibilities of that function.
- Extended, easy to access, fully supported AREXX-interface,
clearly documented with lots and lots of examples.
- Integrated viewer.
IPR comes with an extensive manual covering a lot of examples.
IPR is compatible with all Amiga computers equipped with
KickStart 2.0 (v37) or higher and a minimum of 2 megabytes of memory.
To order, send an international money order to the above address.
IPR's introduction price (including shipping) is until
US$ 150 until June 1, 1995. After this date, IPR will cost
For the Netherlands, introduction price is until
240 Dutch guilders until June 1. After this date, IPR will
cost 300 Dutch Guilders (including shipping).
Copyright (C) 1995 by Barnie Productions
March 31st, 1995.
A demo will be uploaded on Aminet. An announcement will be
posted in this newsgroup when this has happened!