Contents | < Browse | Browse >
Michael J. Barsoom
Fidonet: Michael Barsoom @ 1:285/5.9
Who was it that decided what the Workbench menu shortcuts would
be? Have you ever wished you could change them to your
preferences? This is where ReKeyIt comes in. ReKeyIt will allow
you to fully customize the Workbench menus. You can give any
menuitem or subitem any keyboard shortcut you want. You can even
add shortcuts to menuitems which appear in the Tools menu. There
is even a preference style editor, so you can easily edit the menus.
The prefs editor is available in both a BGUI and MUI interface so
you can choose the one you like best.
- Complete re-write from previous version
- Changes to menus now survive screen mode changes and ResetWB
- ReKeyIt is now a commodity
- If you add an item, to the Tools menu it ReKeyIt will automatically add
the appropriate shortcut. ReKeyIt no longer has to be started after
the AppMenu item is added.
- Default menu will automatically be restored when you quit ReKeyIt, you
no longer have to select ResetWB
ReqTools library v38+ () Nico Francois) Not Included
Depending on which version of MenuPrefs you choose to use, you
will need one of the following:
BGUI library v1.1+ () Jan van den Baard) Not Included
MUI v2.x+ () Stefan Stuntz) Not Included
Any aminet site such as ftp.wustl.edu (126.96.36.199).