Contents | < Browse | Browse >
Gerri Koerner, Markus Matern, Juergen Matern
`TimeGuardian' is a shareware program package which makes it easy
for you to automate processes which have to be done over and over
again. It reminds you about important events or allows you to
start programs or scripts at predefined points of time. You also
may write log files to disk, where you can see when your computer
was switched on.
Any Amiga with OS 2.0 or higher.
MUI 2.0 or higher.
TimeGuardian is available on aminet.
Uploaded to ftp.uni-paderborn.de on 18.1.1995
US$ 15 or DM 20.-
TimeGuardian is shareware, look at its documentation
for further information.
Some of the new features of version 1.2 :
- a comfortable scheduler which makes it very easy to
create and modify CronTable files
- GUI completely redesigned
- builtin statistics functions
- expanded CronTable syntax
- selectable task priority of TGCron
- single log file with configurable history
- external module for Reminder/Alerts
- TGCron is still 26kB small
- execution of CronTables about 10 times faster
- TGCron is a full featured Commodity now
- the evaluation time for each day was expanded to 3h