Contents | < Browse | Browse >
Multi CD Player
MCDP is an easy to use player for audio CDs in an SCSI CDROM.
- Very compact GUI on your Workbench screen
- GUI is designed like a CD player
- direct access of first 20 titles on every CD
- automatically detects CDs and displays the interpreter, the CDs
title and the name of the title currently played.
- automatically detects the change of the CD.
- Editor to add new CDs to your database.
- Editor for programming
- Configuration using tooltypes: SCSI-device and -unit, window
position and path of CD database
- Commodity with hotkeys for start/stop/title selection
MCDP is puic domain. The archive contains the executable
(German only), German and English docs and sources.
Workbench 2.04 or higher
SCSI-2 CDROM. Tested with Toshiba 4101, 3401, Apple CD-300.
Seems not to work with NEC drives
December 23rd, 1994.
Any Aminet server
i.e. wuarchive.wustl.edu (220.127.116.11)