Contents | < Browse | Browse >
PriMan, a configurable task priority manager
PriMan is an easy-to-use, configurable, Style Guide-compliant
utility to monitor the tasks running on your Amiga, and perform
some actions on them, in a similar manner to TaskX (amongst others).
Major new features since v1.1 include:
- Totally revamped interface. Now PriMan has menus, keyboard
shortcuts for everything, and an improved settings window.
- Can signal tasks with Ctrl-C/D/E/F, and also freeze them!
- Can close screens as well as windows.
- Menu to change a task's priority to preset values.
- Works well with Virtual Memory and sysihack.
- Can use SIMPLE or SMART refresh windows.
- Can open on either the front screen or the default public screen,
and follow you around screens when you press its hotkey.
- Better support for Shell users.
- Online help and AmigaGuide documentation.
Available for FTP from any Aminet site, eg. ftp.cdrom.com.
(184.108.40.206) Also FREQ'able from 2:263/150. If you like,
e-mail me and I'll send you it uuencoded.
Any Amiga running Release 2 or greater.