Contents | < Browse | Browse >
ASpringies - An interactive mass and spring simulator
1.0, first public release
ASpringies is a simulator which allows you to interactively create and
edit a system of masses and springs. The parameters of the masses and
springs (such as mass elasticity and spring K) as well as those of the
surrounding system (such as air viscosity and gravity) can be changed.
These systems can be loaded and saved into a file.
I guess you could use ASpringies for real work, but it's really
intended to be a time waster.
ASpringies is the Amiga port of the program 'xspringies' by Douglas
- Smooth, double buffered animation
- Context sensitive hypertext help system
- MUI (Magic User Interface)
- includes source code
- Kickstart V37 (2.0) or above
- MUI (Magic User Interface, version 2.2 or above)
- A Floting Point Coprocessor (FPU), or standard 68040 and above
Any AmiNet mirror, for example wuarchive.wustl.edu (184.108.40.206)
Free Software under the terms of the GNU General Public License