Contents | < Browse | Browse >
HWGRCS 18.104.22.168 at Amiga Patch Level _11_
Ported, enhanced, and maintained by
FAX +49 89 850 51 25, I prefer email.
HWGRCS is a port of GNU RCS 22.214.171.124 done with SAS/C 6.51.
The Revision Control System (RCS) manages multiple revisions
of files. RCS automates the storing, retrieval, logging,
identification, and merging of revisions. RCS is useful for
text that is revised frequently, for example programs, docu-
mentation, graphics, papers, and form letters.
- File pattern and response file expansion in all RCS commands.
- Support for .a,.ag,.asm,.fd,.guide,.i,.mod,.ps extensions.
- GNU DIFF 2.6, GNU patch 2.1 and a N*rton like LP utility.
- AmigaGuide. docs.
- I try to _support_ HWGRCS (See the docs).
Bugs fixed since patch level 10:
- rcsfreeze works with long logs
- $VER$ should never again give problems with repositories
>=V37, >1MB suggested, HD required.
Any Aminet site, e.g. ftp.uni-paderborn.de (126.96.36.199) for users
in germany. Please use the site that is closest to you.
HWGRCSp11f.lha Binaries and full AmigaGuide. docs
HWGRCSsrcp11f.lha The sources
HWGRCSmanp7f.lha The ASCII unix man pages for RCS (Note: _7_!)
I don't declare it shareware as it is Gnu SW, but donations/gifts for
my support are quite welcome! Donations in physical form preferred.
Support ~ Gifts, especially for commercial users.
RCS is distributable under the Gnu Public License.
For my support of HWGRCS I won't bill you, but I ask for donations. The
work invested into creating distributions hasn't exactly paid of.