Contents | < Browse | Browse >
Part And Particle
4820 Clairemont Mesa Blvd. #5
San Diego, CA. 92117
Part And Particle is a 2D Particle system for OpalPaint v2.3
or higher. A Particle system is a "system" or program for
controlling goups of many objects (Sparks, rain, etc.). Part And
Particle is an arexx script that controlls OpalPaint. It
* Easy to use interface
* Particles as series of brushes. Brushes can be animated to
act like "anim brushes"
* Particle motion can be influenced by: Gravity, Wind/Whirlwind,
Aimless wandering, Wiggle, Screen Borders, Motion of particle
* Particles can eminate from a movable coordinate in your
animation, or any side of the screen.
* Particles can chase a movable coordinate in your animation.
Part And Particle requires:
* The OpalVision main board
* OpalPaint v2.3 or higher [Available on OpalBBS (310)787-4541
* At LEASE 5 megs of RAM
* Hard Drive
There are two demo files for Part And Particle.
PAP-DEMO.LHA is a 32 colour animation.
PAP-PIC.LHA is a 24-bit IFF still from the animation.
Part And Particle is copyright 1994 Carmen Rizzolo. Part And
Particle is commercial and may not be distributed freely. The
demo files, however, are free to distribute.
Carmen Rizzolo - Crazed Artist