Contents | < Browse | Browse >
Zach Williams (email@example.com)
PO Box 20676
Cranston, RI 02920
Update and bug-fix to utility program that acts as a graphic front-end
to Art Department Professional 2.2 to 2.5. Program will take a
series of image files (any format) and create an image index of scaled
down "thumb-nail" pictures, labelled appropriately.
Useful for catalogging images, textures and anim frames,
allowing them to be stored off the main system.
- Several bug fixes from version 2.0
- Multiple output resolutions, including PAL screens.
- New output modes (DCTV, 24-bit IFF, HAM8)
- Greatly improved requesters - uses ReqTools
- More choices for number of pictures per image
- Full menus with hot-keys
- Options for printable output (ex. gray-scale, white background)
- Cleaner, sharper, more colorful output
- Fuel-gauge type "% Complete" display
- Many bug fixes from 1.0
- AmigaDOS 2.0+
- Art Department Professional 2.2+
Aminet FTP sites (ftp.wustl.edu, ftp.luth.se, etc)
ShareWare, $15 reg. fee.
Freely redistributable as long as archive is intact. All
rights reserved. Not to be re-sold, except for duplication/disk
costs ($4 max), or with express written consent from the author.