Contents | < Browse | Browse >
ReqChange is a program that replaces the most common requesters
in AmigaDOS with the ones available in ReqTools. This program
is similar to RTPatch (included in the ReqTools distribution),
but offers a lot more, such as a builtin "AssignWedge", the
ability to send a Rexx message when a requester appears and
several other options (for each requester type).
Version 3.0 is a a complete rewrite. The new features include:
- Resident code written in assembler and stored in a .library.
- Complete ASL V38 (OS 2.1+) support. Can "fall back" to the
original requester when needed.
- Rexx messages can be sent from any requester, based on
- Prefs editor to edit all settings (including the "pre-denied"
volumes and rexx messages) with font-sensitive GUI and online
- Smarter/smaller patching code.
- Documentation in AmigaGuide format.
- OS 3.0 aware (memory pools etc).
OS 2.04 or better. ReqTools is also required, but it is included.
ReqChange3_1.lha (152213 bytes)
10 US$ (Shareware).
Freely distributable. You may only copy the original, unmodified
archive, without adding/removing any files. You may not charge any
more than a small fee to cover your costs (media, postage etc).
Copyright (C) 1993-94 Magnus Holmgren.