Contents | < Browse | Browse >
CycleToMenu - turns cycle gadgets into popup menus
Federico Giannici <MC4080@mclink.it>
CycleToMenu is a commodity that turns the standard cycle gadgets
into popup menus or "expanding" gadgets. This way, selecting the
desired option is easier and faster.
The look and behaviour of the popup menus are highly configurable
by a font&resolution-sensitive configuration window.
CycleToMenu works under AmigaOS 2.0 but takes advantage of some
features of AmigaOS 3.x.
The archive contains the documentation and localization files in
four languages: English, Italian, German and Dutch.
- The popup menus' look&behaviour is now highly configurable
- Added a font&resolution-sensitive configuration window
- Complete localization of the program (AmigaOS 2.1 required)
- Parameters can be used both from Workbench and Shell
- It's now possible to quit the program
AmigaOS 2.1 is required for the localization.
Available via anonymous FTP from Aminet,
for example ftp.luth.se (220.127.116.11).
CycleToMenu-20.lha (37712 bytes)
The archive is freely distributable as long as the archive remains
intact and only a nominal fee is charged for its distribution.
This program is CardWare: if you like it, send a postcard of your
country to the author.