Contents | < Browse | Browse >
3606 S. 180th St. C-22
SeaTac, WA 98188-4339
Contact: Stephen Rondeau
MultiVol(TM) splits and joins files. The split files can be placed
on diskettes, hard disks (including removable), or RAM -- or any
combination of them. Splitting and joining are transparent to a
program, so almost all programs that use files can split a file on
output or join split file parts on input, without "knowing" that
splitting or joining is occurring.
Using MultiVol, you can:
* put a large file on diskettes or removable hard drives
Other Amiga owners or service shops can join the file parts
* reuse ARexx(TM) procedures
MultiVol will join your procedures to the main program in a way
that looks like one complete file to ARexx.
* download a file too big to fit on one diskette to multiple
* spread a file across the remaining disk space on multiple disks
* control splitting by remaining disk space, percentage of
available disk space, exact byte amounts, or percentage of
original file size (if known)
* discard parts of the file
Joining will create a file of only the retained parts.
* AmigaDOS/Kickstart(TM) 2.04 or higher
MultiVol 1.0 (base version): $40.
All prices are in U.S. currency.
Shipping/handling is $3.00 in the U.S., $5.00 elsewhere. WA state
residents add 8.2% sales tax. Terms are checks or money orders
drawn on a U.S. bank and made out to AugmenTek. Sorry, no credit
This is a commercial product, and is not re-distributable.
MultiVol is a trademark of AugmenTek.
ARexx is a trademark of Wishful Thinking Corp.