Contents | < Browse | Browse >
PCP Hard- & Software
Alfener Weg 10
Tel.: +49 5251 63412 Fax: +49 5251 67124
Andreas Guenther, email: email@example.com
Strux is a graphical editor for flowcharts.
Flowcharts are an aid for designing programs with clear
and easy structures. With Strux, you can create and edit
them with your Amiga. The flowcharts can directly be used
for implementation and documentation.
* design using "normal" flowcharts, Nassi-Shneiderman flowcharts
or Pseudocode (you can switch between the representations at
* flowcharts can be saved as source code in any programming
language. You can define the output format according to your
personal style and requirements via a "translation table".
* existing sourcecode in Pascal or C can be converted into a
flowchart. (this is perfect for understanding programs written
by other people and will also help you with debugging your
* unlimited number of subroutine levels
* it is possible to print flowcharts and to save them as common
* fonts are customizable
* context sensitive online help is included
* all settings are made via menus and windows
* complete keyboard control is possible to allow lucid work
* very easy hard disk installation
* detailed printed manual with many examples and tutorial
* demo version available
Kickstart/Workbench 2.0 or higher is required.
Any AMINET host, i.e.
( ftp.wustl.edu (220.127.116.11) )
StruxDemo.lha (size: xxx bytes)
110,- DM including postage
(+ 10,- DM for airmail if desired; not necessary within Europe)
(Germany: VK: 103,- DM NN: 107,-DM)
Strux and StruxDemo are Copyright by Andreas Guenther.
StruxDemo may be freely distributed.
Strux is available in German or English.
Andreas Guenther firstname.lastname@example.org